Hiring a jumping castle is no doubt ace your party fun and keeps everyone engaged. Well brand, if you want to install the inflatable at your backyard, there are a number of things to cover. Unless you’re expecting a huge crowd, a number of themes or designs are there available for the jumping castle you want to hire. So, if you have never hired any jumping castle before, know the things to suitably arrange a safe and cracking party fun.
The area needs to be measured properly: Fair enough! Make sure you measure your yard or the proposed area for inflatables properly. In case of some inflatables with high slides, space needs to be wider than the size of the inflatable. Talk to children party entertainers in Sutherland Shire to know the space requirement for inflatable installation. Additional space for tie-down points are also required.
Know the required surface type: Some companies can install jumping castle both indoors and outdoors, which may include the grass, concrete, timber, bitumen or other surface types. So, before booking the professionals, check the surface and convey that to them, so that they can bring proper anchoring equipment.
Few things to remember on the day of event: Prior to the event, the professionals will inform you about the requirements for the proposed day of installation.
- Keep access to the site clear. Move bike, cars, toys or rubbish item, if there is any to prevent the installers from accessing the area for jumping castle.
- Avoid using the jumping castle on windy days or if there is a lot more guests invited.
- Proper supervision is necessary. Hence, you may need an adult supervisors throughout the event, who are trained enough to handle the equipment.
- In order to reduce the risk of collisions, limit the number of users and prevent mixing users of different age groups.
- Make sure there is no hard or sharp object, which can injure the children or the castle.
Lastly, hiring a jumping castle may be the ultimate outdoor entertainment, but there are certain safety requirements like there must be at least 2m distance between sharp objects/fire and bouncy castle. Make sure kids are not wearing shoes while they are getting into the jumping castle.
Description: If you’re looking to hire jumping castle for child’s birthday party, it is important to aware of the installation as well as hazards and safety requirements.